We offer a variety of workshops both on the UNC Campus and off-campus. These may focus on substantives issues that form of the focus of our work or on methodological and professional development issues. Interested in a workshop, contact us for more information.
- An Introduction to Integrative Data Analysis as a Data Pooling Technique
- COVID-19 and Youth Development
- Raising Grateful Children
- Supporting Children of Parents Struggling with Addiction
- Wellness Workshops on Self-Care During the Pandemic
- NIH HEAL’s Social Determinants of Opioid Use:
Establishing a Research Agenda to Inform Community and System Level