Publications about COVID-19
- Hussong, A.M., Benner, A.D., Erdem, G., Lansford, J.E., Makutsa Makila, L., Petrie*, R.C., & the SRA Covid Response Team. (2021). Adolescence Amid a Pandemic: Short- and Long-Term Implications. Invited Commentary. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 31: 820-825. https://doi.org/10.1111/jora.12671 This is sample content, you can replace it with your own text and images
- Hussong, A.M., Midgette, A.J., Richards*, A.N., Petrie*,
R.C., Coffman, J.L., & Thomas, T.E. (2021, online). COVID-19 life events spill-over
on family functioning and adolescent adjustment. Journal of Early Adolescence. DOI:
- Hussong, A.M., Midgette, A.J.,
Thomas, T.E., Coffman, J.L., & Cho*, S. (2021). Coping and mental health in
early adolescence during COVID-19. Research on Child and Adolescent
Psychopathology, 49: 1113-1123. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10802-021-00821-0
For a full list of publications, visit me on ORCID.
Other Recent Publications
- Hussong, A.M., & Jensen, M.R. (2021). The parenting of young adults via text messaging. Parenting in the 21st century. Invited Submission. Social Sciences, 10:482. https://doi-org/10.3390/socsci10120482
- Midgette, A., Coffman, J.L., & Hussong, A.M. (2022). What parents and children say when talking about children’s gratitude: A thematic analysis. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 31: 1-15. DOI: 10.1007/s10826-021-02222-9 3.
- Cole, V.T., Richmond-Rackrd, L., & Hussong, A.M. (in press). Peer Connectedness and Substance Use in Adolescence: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Registered Report. Psychology of Addictive Behavior.
- Hussong, A.M., Coffman, J.L., & Halberstadt, A. (2021). Parenting and the development of gratitude. Child Development Perspectives, 15, 235-241. Invited Submission. https://doi.org/10.1111/cdep.12434
- Cole, V., Hussong, A.M.,
McNeish, D.M., Ennett, S., Rothenberg, W.A., Gottfredson, N.C., & Faris, R.W.
(in press). The self-medication
pathway to smoking for adolescents: Interactions between depressive symptoms, coping
motives for smoking, and social standing. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and